HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER
- Submit an abstract through the online form
- You will receive notification of acceptance within 5 business days
- Conference registration is required and speakers receive a $200 discount on the full conference registration
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
- Access to exhibits and technical sessions
- Breaks, lunches and receptions
- Networking events
- Conference Materials
- Family Pass
- Client & Coworker Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
DEADLINES AND MORE
- Submit abstract deadline? We have 20 speaking slots remaining. The slots are first come first serve, so submit now to secure a spot in the program. You will be able to update your speaker, topic and abstract before we go to print.
- Headshot and Company Logo – email to firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of abstract acceptance email
- Registration – Speakers are to register within 14 days of abstract acceptance and have an additional 14 days to complete payment.
- Speaker Discount of $200 – You will receive a code in your abstract acceptance email that you enter during registration. If you have any questions or would like to request the discount code, email email@example.com. The discount code is good for all speakers, coauthors and presentation participants.
- Speaker Substitution – In the event the original speaker is unable to attend we ask that a qualified substitute is provided. Send the full contact information for the new speaker and the name of the person they are replacing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept substitutes at anytime and will update all materials that have not gone to print as available.
- Speaker Cancellation – Cancellations are highly discouraged. We accommodate substitutions and topic updates in an effort to eliminate cancellations and strictly abide by the speaker cancellation policy to protect the integrity of the program. Cancel by December 31st, 2017 to receive a 50% refund. After December 31st there are no refunds. In the event you cancel before payment was issued, the 50% or 100% balance is still due. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation Policy Link
- Hotel Info – This is an in-house event hosted at the JW Marriott Starr Pass. Rooms are booked through our website and have a guaranteed low rate. In addition to the negotiated room rate, additional concessions have been added: One complimentary breakfast per room night, reduced resort fee, 20% off spa and golf, complimentary range balls, in room WiFi, etc.
- Travel Dates – Attendees traveling from the East Coast, or are exhibitors, or are participating in the per-confernece workshops are arriving on Sunday the 15th. Attendees are departing on Thursday the 17th.
- March 1st 2018 – All edits, updates, changes, etc. to speakers, coauthors, logos, abstract, or any other info included in the printed program are due by 5 pm PST. After March 1st we can not guarantee updates will be applied to all printed materials. We will make every effort to update all materials that have not gone to print and provide post-print updates with conference materials at registration.
- April 2nd, 2018 – PowerPoint presentations are due. Send via email or DropBox invite to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-site we will provide a laptop, projector, laser pointer, etc. Rooms will be made available to speakers on Monday the 16th during exhibit set-up and during all breaks, meals and receptions.