The Website is operated by the Maris Partners LLC (Maris Partners). Maris Partners may be referred to as ‘we’ with the user or client may be referred to as ‘you’. We own the information collected via the Website and we may use it for our own purposes, including marketing.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information You Provide Us. In the course of using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with a variety of information, including, without limitation, your contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number or fax number.
Website Usage Information. We may receive and store certain types of Internet usage information whenever you visit the Website, such as your click-stream data and your IP address.
Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to your personal information.
Financial Information. Credit card numbers and information are not stored or kept by the Maris Partners. Credit card numbers and information are processed through Authorize.net, through a secure server. Maris Partners is PCI compliant and makes every effort to maintain the security of sensitive financial information.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Registration. Our site’s Contact Us and registration forms (collectively, “Forms”) require users to give us contact information, financial information and basic demographic information.
- We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data. An IP address is a number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company or your university. Standing alone, your IP address is not generally personally identifiable. At times, We also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration for example regarding the frequency with which Our guests visit various parts of the Website. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information We obtain from you directly on the Website or any other of Our other websites, or from third parties.
- Click-stream data is information collected by Our computers when you request pages from the Website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps Us analyze how visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We own the information collected on or through the Website. As applicable, the information you provide to Us may be used to:
- Contact you about the Website, technical support or inquiries;
- Provide you with services or information you have requested;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities and monitor and enforce Our Website Terms and Conditions;
- Notify users of Website updates or new services and/or products we are offering:
- Monitor or improve the use of the Website or solicit input and feedback;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on behalf of the Organizers, Our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
At times, as described below, We may share your personal information with others for various purposes:
- Agents: We employ other businesses and individuals to perform functions on Our behalf. Examples may include Website analysis, analyzing data, processing fees for registration and other services, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions.
- Sponsors: We may share your name and email address with sponsors of the Maris Water Conference.
- Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with related entities to the Maris Partners.
- Administrative or Legal Process: We or others may disclose your personal information to third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our or third parties’ rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Website.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that We may collect and We have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
- CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your email address or zip code), or if you no longer desire to have access to the Website, We will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to Us. You may request that We do so by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to: The Maris Partners 1099 S. Pantano Road #17072, Tucson, AZ 85731. We will respond to your request within ten business days of receiving your correspondence.