What’s Included with the Cost of a Booth?
- 10′ x 10′ Exhibit Space
- Back wall & divider pipe & drape
- 6′ Table, table cloth & 2 chairs
- Waste basket & name sign
- Wall to wall carpet
- Full conference exhibitor and full conference speaker registration
- Access to the conference technical sessions, luncheons, receptions and special functions
- Pre and Post conference attendee list
- Email, web and onsite marketing
- Attendee, client and sponsorship discounts
- Referral code
Where can I find a map of the hall?
Electricity, different carpet*, shipping, cleaning, assistance with booth set-up and tear-down are additional orders for your booth. A contact link for these services will be emailed soon.
*The exhibit hall is carpeted so carpet orders are not necessary.
Set-up and Tear-down hours are listed in the event description for each Conference.
Tentative hours are as follows: Set-up April 16th, 2018 from 7am to 4pm. Tear–down April 18th, 2018 from 5pm to 9pm.
Early Breakdown Penalty
If exhibit materials are broken down before the designated time, the exhibiting company will be charged a $2500 contract penalty. If this penalty invoice is not paid, the balance will be pursued via collections. Set-up and Tear-down hours are listed in the event description, printed materials, emails and several webpages. This policy was created to protect our exhibitors and attendees, and MWC with hopes to never impose the fee.